A delicious blueberry with protein pancake recipe.
- 6 large egg whites
- ½ cup raw oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 dash table salt
- 2 tsp granulated Stevia
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Put egg whites, oats, baking powder, almond milk, salt, and Stevia in the blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds on med-high speed.
- Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray, pour batter on pan, and add half the blueberries.
- Cook like a regular pancake.
- For topping, add applesauce and cinnamon.