Buddha bowls are all the rage, which means they're also very expensive. This version can be made on the cheap, but neither you or your family will have anything but rave reviews!
- ¼ cup 1" pieces, loosely packed kale
- ¼ cup quinoa
- ½ cup low-sodium black beans
- ½ cup chickpeas
- ½ cup kernels corn kernels
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 avocado
- Steam kale and quinoa for about 4 minutes, or follow direction if you buy them together in a steamable bag. Place in a large soup bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one at a time, in their own small sections of the bowl or plate. Dump sliced or chunked avocado on top and enjoy!