After a hard training session is one of the few times you can get away with having some juice (cherry, in this case) and not have to worry about the sugar content. That said, the carbs in this recipe are a little high, so if you're in a get-lean phase, you can cut the amount of juice and lemon ice in half.
- 10 g Post JYM, Lemonade
- 1 scoop Pro JYM, Tahitian Vanilla Bean
- ¼ cup water
- 150 g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 6 oz frozen Italian Lemon Ice
- 2 oz concentrated cherry juice
- ¾ cup ice
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.