These high-protein pancakes satisfy your sweet cravings with cookies and cream flavors and fluffy chocolatey goodness. A decadent breakfast treat that fits your macros!
- ½ cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 scoop Signature Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 4 tbsp Walden Farms Syrup
- ½ bar Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Cookies and Cream
- Preheat pan or griddle to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, protein powder, cocoa, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, mix milk, Greek yogurt, and egg. Combine wet and dry ingredients, and gently mix until smooth.
- Spoon batter onto griddle to make six medium-sized pancakes. Cook for about 3 minutes per side.
- Divide pancakes and layer on two plates. Drizzle on maple syrup.
- Chop protein bar into small cubes and sprinkle on top. Enjoy!