Fitness success is 80 percent nutrition, which is why this keto-friendly dish uses leftover chicken to make prepping a healthy, delicious meal and low-carb side dish as quick and easy as possible.
- 6 oz grilled chicken thighs
- 2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 oz white cheddar
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- Heat two pans on the stove on medium-high heat. Split the butter between the two pans and melt.
- Add broccoli to one pan and mushrooms to the other. Cook on medium-high heat, stirring the contents of each pan to ensure even cooking.
- Once cooked through, remove mushrooms from heat and transfer to an oven-proof baking dish. Top with cheese and season with salt and pepper. Place in the broiler for 3-5 minutes until cheese on top is melted.
- While mushrooms are broiling, add cooked chicken thighs to the broccoli, cooking for 3-5 minutes and stirring until heated through. Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with 1/2 of chopped green onion.
- Once mushrooms are done, remove from oven and serve topped with remaining half of chopped green onions.