Here's a great pancake recipe packed with extra protein!
- ½ cup egg whites
- ½ small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- 1 scoop Lean Pro 8 protein
- ½ cup oatmeal, cooked
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Mash the banana and crack the eggs in it, stirring until the mixture becomes somewhat homogenized.
- Heat a greased griddle or frying pan on medium heat and pour about a 2.5-inch wide puddle of batter.
- Delicately flip the pancake after about 25 seconds or when it browns. The recipe makes 3-4 small pancakes.