What's better than a classic childhood treat on a hot summer day? A treat that's as good for you as it is satisfying. Made with real mango and dairy-free coconut cream, these creamsicles are made even better with the addition of Tropical Pineapple-flavored BCAAs to help your body recover after a tough workout or while you relax and unwind in the summer sun. Sweet and creamy, tart and tangy, it's tough to beat these healthy frozen treats!
- 2½ cup mango, chopped
- 2 scoop Bodybuilding.com Signature BCAA, Tropical Pineapple
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ⅛ tsp liquid Stevia
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- Place mango, BCAAs, coconut cream, and Stevia in blender and blend on high until smooth. Add water if needed to create a pourable consistency.
- Add xanthan gum and blend 20 seconds to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour of freezing, add popsicle sticks and continue to freeze until set, about 2 more hours.
- To remove creamsicles from mold, run mold under hot water or place in a bowl of hot water, then gently twist sticks to release.
- Special equipment: Popsicle tray