These cookies have the best of both cookie-flavor worlds: warm, comforting oatmeal and rich, buttery snickerdoodle all in one healthy protein treat. Made with nutty coconut flour, cashew butter, and our tasty new Signature Oatmeal Cookie whey protein powder, these low-carb cookies may taste like they'll break your macros, but we promise you can enjoy them guilt free.
- 1 scoop Signature Oatmeal Cookie Whey Protein Powder
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking Stevia
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp table salt
- 1 tsp granulated Stevia
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix to form dough. You may need to add water to help ingredients come together.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Use the back of a fork to flatten the cookies in a crisscross pattern, then sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake cookies for 6-8 minutes until the edges are firm but the center is still soft. Remove from oven and allow cookies to set as they cool.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for up to one week.