Although you've probably never thought to mix peanut butter and avocado, once you've tried this recipe, you'll wonder how you ever lived without this combo. A low-calorie alternative to store-bought ice cream, this decadent—yet healthy—"nice" cream gets its creaminess from rich coconut milk and avocados, which you won't be able to taste over the yummy peanut-butter flavor sweetened with agave. Fresh lime juice adds a bit of tang and keeps this colorful dessert vibrant so your eyes and taste buds can both enjoy it.
- 1 small whole avocado
- 2 tbsp BBF Organic Agave
- ⅓ tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup PBfit peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl or pan and freeze for at least 4 hours.