Post-workout is the one time of day that eating Froot Loops will actually help you, as the sugar will help raise insulin in the body and drive more protein into the muscle. The marshmallow fluff (one of my favorites) adds great flavor and texture to the shake.
- 10 g Post JYM, Rainbow Sherbet
- 1 scoop Pro JYM, Tahitian Vanilla Bean
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 30 g froot loops cereal
- 2 tbsp marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy with an Ice Cream Pro JYM Doughnut.