The fresh ingredients and variety of flavors in this salad make it a meal you'll want to have over and over. Not only is this a colorful dish, it's packed with healthy nutrients like monounsaturated fats, vitamin C, antioxidants, and potassium. Your taste buds will have a party and your body will thank you for the healthy choice you made with this recipe!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 12 shrimp small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pinch table salt
- 2 cup spinach
- ½ whole mango
- 1 cup, pureed avocado
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon yields lemon juice
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1. Sauté shrimp in a pan with the olive oil and garlic until pink. Remove from heat and season with salt.
- 2. Put spinach, mango, and avocado together in a large bowl. Add the shrimp.
- 3. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and liquid aminos together for the dressing.
- 4. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve!