You already know how to make the marshmallow version of this cereal classic. Now you can update this childhood favorite to make it healthier and better tasting than ever before!
Rice Crispy Treat Ingredients
- 3 cup brown rice cereal
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 scoop Signature Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup cacao chocolate chips
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- Directions for treats: Add brown rice cereal to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place peanut butter and honey. In 10-second intervals, microwave for 40 seconds, or until mixture is soft. Add the Signature Whey protein and mix until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the brown rice cereal. Use hands to combine well. Pro tip: spray a little cooking spray on your hands to prevent the brown rice cereal from sticking.
- Transfer mixture into a standard muffin tray, filling each hole and pressing to shape.
- Let cool until treats hold their shape.
- Directions for glaze: Add cacao chips to a microwave-safe bowl. In 15-second intervals, microwave for 45 seconds, or until cacao chips have melted. Once melted, add coconut butter and coconut milk and mix until smooth.
- Use a spoon to drizzle glaze over rice crispy treats. Let cool and enjoy!