In this post-workout shake, your carbs are coming mostly from fruit (cantaloupe), complemented by fruit-flavored Post JYM (Mandarin Orange) and Pro JYM (Banana Cream Pie). I normally wouldn't recommend taking in fat post-workout because it could slow down absorption of nutrients, but the coconut here adds only a modest amount of fat.
- 10 g Post JYM, Mandarin Orange
- 1 scoop Pro JYM, Banana Cream Pie
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut almond milk blend
- 400 g cantaloupe
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup ice
- 8 g dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.